Explainer video pricing depends on the complexity, type, and duration of the video. To give you a rough idea, these are the average prices:
- The cost for a 2D animated explainer video – €3,000 to €5,000 for 60 seconds
- The cost for a 2D + 3D animated explainer video – €5,000 to €10,000 for 60 seconds
- The cost for a 3D animated explainer video – €10,000 to €20,000 for 60 seconds
- The cost for a live-action video – €10,000 to €20,000 for 60 seconds
These services are included in every animation package that we offer:
- Voice over
- Design & Illustration
- Background music
Check out our full process here
It depends on the type of video you require.
A whiteboard video will require 2 to 3 weeks for execution whereas a 2D video will require 3 to 4 weeks for execution.
A 3D video will take 4 to 5 weeks or more depending on the complexity of the video.
We have a tried and tested process that we follow to ensure a quality video for you.
The process includes:
- Understanding your marketing requirements
- Creating a concept
- Preparing a script for the video
- Sketching a storyboard
- Drawing the illustrations for the video
- Animating the illustrations
- Recording the voiceover
- Adding the SFX and VFX to enhance quality
If you provide a genuine cause, we will try our best to speed up the timeline by re-allocating more resources for the project.
Yes, even if you are at the other end of the Earth, we can create an explainer video for you, provided you are accessible via phone, email, Skype, Zoom or any other conference apps. If you can provide us with a timely feedback on each stage in our process, we can deliver the video on time for you. Distance hasn’t been an issue for us till date. We have worked with many international clients who are happy with our services.
We provide you with 2 iterations at each stage of our video creation process.
There are mainly four different types of videos:
- Whiteboard videos
- 2D animated videos
- 3D animated videos
- live action videos
2D animated videos are further divided into object-based 2D video, character-based 2D video, motion graphics, stop motion videos etc. You can find more about it in our service page.
Yes it is. 1 voice-over is included in the cost of the project.
Yes, we do. We have a roster of voice over artists from around the world and in different dialects and accents.
The following are the final deliverables:
- The final explainer video in MP4 or MOV format in HD (1080p or above).
- A 480p version of the video that has been compressed so it can be shared easily via WhatsApp.
- A high-quality thumbnail image which can be used for various social platforms to share the video.
MP4 or MOV file with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 HD is the usual industry-standard format. But we can deliver in any HD format that you prefer, just inform us about this during the introductory call.
The client owns all the rights to the video. We may decide to use the video for our own marketing but we would only do so with your written consent.
Concepts and working files remain the property of ExplainVid. Customers may purchase video working files from ExplainVid for 20% of the overall project fee.
Yes there is. Contact us to know more about these rates.
We have several tools in our arsenal:
- For illustrations we use Adobe illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- For animation we use Adobe After Effects and Adobe Animate CC
- For editing we use Adobe Premier Pro and Final Cut Pro
Note: All software we use is licensed.
Yes, we do. We can work as your backend partner. Your agency will be the point of contact for your client and we will be your creative partner doing the hard work in the background. Just contact us via email@example.com and let’s discuss!